\War/ \War/

meh :(

unfortunately I'll have to agree with carmaster789 and Chosencyan... War just isn't Techno :(
This would fit into some kinda' battle in the future (with LOOOTS of robots, cyborgs etc.) but still it wouldn't fit perfectly to a war...
Also it would be nice in a future based shooter (like e.g. quake 4 or something) when you're in a transport or gearing up.
My review isn't meant as insult or trolling, just telling my honest opinion

.:Guitar and Bass:. .:Guitar and Bass:.

ehm...

did you sample "Michael (ectsoman) - Fighting The Syndicate"? (Link: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/98162)
if yes, I'll still give some points for the nice guitar tunes...

Paradox1218 responds:

No, we just happened to use the same garageband track

Mute City [Box-Killa] Mute City [Box-Killa]

Woah :3

This sounds great! It would defintly fit to the sequel of the game (if they'd make one XD)
But I kinda missed the loud snare drums. Apart from that this is great! Kinda gives you a feeling that you're flying in a jet or somethin :3

Box-Killa responds:

XD Glad you liked it :D

World Dominatrix World Dominatrix

w00t!

This is awesome (like almost all your songs)! :3
The only bad thing is, that it is too short to be a song and it's ending too abrupt to be a smooth loop :(

Blunt Shmokin' Super Song Blunt Shmokin' Super Song

omfg!!! O.O

This is just plain AWESOME! It's the perfect song for an epic fight between good and evil or the final stage in a game (boos fight)! I love this song!
Everything's just perfect! Respect! ^^

Malignant Defiance Malignant Defiance

awesome!

That's a true masterpiece! ^^ I love it! But the end comes a lil' bit too quick... maybe you should let it fade out a lil' slower... just an idea :P

culmor30 responds:

Perhaps, lost the project file in a harddrive failure though, so I can't really make any changes :D

Thanks for reviewing, glad you like.

[CS] TetrisHardcoreRemiX [CS] TetrisHardcoreRemiX

OMFG!!!

This is the best Tetris remake I've ever heard! (at least till now :P)
Looking forward to hear more from ya! Great job!

Unrl responds:

It might just be over nine thousand. Who knows.

Tech Carnival! [HOUSE] Tech Carnival! [HOUSE]

oh...my...god O.O

this is unbelievable good! but the intro's destroying the whole feeling... maybe you should redo these "cheesy" parts (then it would be perfect!)

{Heim} Memory Distortion {Heim} Memory Distortion

wow...

It sounds just like if it has been taken from Silent Hill XD Great job!

Newgrounds On Speed Newgrounds On Speed

w00t!

This song simply rocks! perfect sound for parties and fits pretty well to jumpstyle too :3
I really love the beat and the synthesizer!