Tourettes T-rex Tourettes T-rex

Funny, eh!

It's a pretty funny flash IMO with some nice ideas in it :3

But I don't see anything Tourettes Syndrome related in there... That lil' T-Rex is just easily pissed off

B.Y.E. B.Y.E.

SO...AWESOME!!!

This is the best and most fluid stick animation I've ever seen!!! Respect!

Awesome ideas, even more awesome animation, really really nice sounds! There nothing to improve in my eyes!

10/10 5/5 (i wish I could give bonus points)

Warrior Cat Battle Warrior Cat Battle

It's okay...

I guess you've made this as an frame-by-frame animation (drawn every single frame by hand). At least it looks like that. If so, the quality's really nice, if not, you should add some more details. And as some other users already said, some cats don't really look like cats (more like wolves in my opinion).
Voice-acting is alright and isn't as bad as some users said in their reviews. I've heard way aweful ones.
Story is... well... you should know the things that happened before. A single fight scene of two clans without any real explanation of why they fight is a bit confusing/ too less to understand the whole thing

And about the subtitles: IT'S NOT JAPANESE, GOD DAMN IT! IT'S CHINESE!
Next time you guys should better know the difference between these two languages before you comment about it!

Crotchless Chaps Crotchless Chaps

XD this was great!

Dude don't we all know how it feels to fart during an epic event? XD awesome work (like always)... but It would be nice if the voices were a lil' bit louder
and btw: is it just me or is everyone making that :3 face while speaking?

My Robotic Inspiration My Robotic Inspiration

w00t!!!

Awesome music! I totally love it! Where can you download it? Real nice animations and awesome visualisations (almost better than the ones in Windows Media Player)!

AKS9 responds:

the music hasnt been released yet but it will be on the artists myspace page and on the audio portal soon enough :)

H.E.L.L H.E.L.L

Damn!

...good story, it gave me a completely different point of view of hell XD
I guess you like Left 4 Dead, huh? You used quite a lot of it's music and the witch from there in your flash ^^

Pico Epsilon Pico Epsilon

A real tragedy

I can understand the (fictional) thoughts of Pico after the happenings in his school. Great animations, awesome music and really cool done Pico! On point disturbs me: Why did you make Darnell look like a pro-wrestler with tons and tons of muscles?

Three Wishes Three Wishes

O.O !?

"I wish I was gay!" OMG!!! Friggin' funny! Really great animations and as great voiceacting

Vegeta Vs Goku Vegeta Vs Goku

O.O

That was a totally aewsome sprite animation! Well selected sounds and DB typical fight XD

Godzilla vs SARS Godzilla vs SARS

humph...

it makes no real sense. Animations a là South Park, nice voice acting, but maybe ripped from a japanese vid or movie